Welcome to Heartland Harps & Music! We are a small but growing business in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina. We’ve been handcrafting harps for more than 30 years. Initially we built wood harps—more than 1,700 harps in a variety of models. Then in 2009, we fused the art of harp-building with cutting edge technology and introduced our first harp model fabricated from carbon fiber—creating a harp that is lightweight, impermeable to the elements, and virtually indestructible. To date we’ve built nearly 1,000 carbon fiber harps for delighted customers all over the world. We currently offer five models of harps – including both lever and pedal harps. And, coming soon… a 25-string lap harp that’s ideal for travel or therapy.
- Playing beautiful music for an outdoor event – with no concern about whether it starts to rain!
- Carrying your harp easily from car to gig to house to gig again – and never worrying about dings or nicks.
- Getting incredible volume and tone automatically, without overplaying your strings.
- Stopping for a leisurely lunch and leaving your harp in the hot car, knowing it can’t be damaged.
- Opening of our own carbon fiber production shop
- A new Double Strung Legend harp added to our lineup
- Expansion of our staff in both service and production
Have you heard about the new Starlight carbon fiber pedal harp? Check it out!
Just a few years ago, this was a harpist’s dream, but it wasn’t reality… until now…
Introducing Superlight Harps™, the only all-carbon fiber harps in the world, made only by Heartland Harps & Music.
Here’s what just one harpist has to say:
“ I just want to tell you again how perfect this harp is. The sound is exactly what I wanted. It’s amazing how it can be both transparent and haunting at one and the same time. You have pulled off something really really special with this harp. The more I play it (and I’m playing it a lot) the more I am amazed at it.”
But can a 10 pound ‘plastic’ harp sound any good? Superlight Harps™ aren’t plastic, they’re high-tech carbon fiber – the same thing that’s been used for top-end guitars and cellos for years. In the last two years, over 500 Superlight Harps™ have found new homes with VERY happy harpists.
Would you like to know more? Here’s what you can do:
Then, I hope you’ll go ahead and enjoy the rest of our site, as well, with pictures and an FAQ page to try to answer all your questions about these revolutionary new harps. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or to call us at 800-969-4277 or 828-698-8869 with any additional questions. We look forward to helping you have the harp of your dreams!