- Are you tired of lugging your heavy harp around?
- Do you suffer from a sore shoulder, back or neck when you play as long as you want?
- Do you worry, knowing you can’t leave your harp in a parked car because of the heat?
- Would you like to be able to take your harp with you wherever and whenever you go, and not worry about it?
- Playing beautiful music for an outdoor event – with no concern about whether it starts to rain!
- Carrying your harp easily from car to gig to house to gig again – and never worrying about dings or nicks.
- Getting incredible volume and tone automatically, without overplaying your strings.
- Stopping for a leisurely lunch and leaving your harp in the hot car, knowing it can’t be damaged.
Have you heard about the new Starlight carbon fiber pedal harp? Check it out!
- A new finish that makes our carbon fiber harps look exactly like a wood harp!
- With almost all the durability of the Classic Black finish, but in a realistic wood look.
- With a choice of dozens of wood colors and patterns, including natural tone soundboards.
- Get more information on this new finish on our new Wood Grain Finish page.
Just a few years ago, this was a harpist’s dream, but it wasn’t reality. Until now.
Introducing Superlight Harps™, the only all-carbon fiber harps in the world, made only by Heartland Harps & Music.
Here’s what just one harpist has to say:
“ I just want to tell you again how perfect this harp is. The sound is exactly what I wanted. It’s amazing how it can be both transparent and haunting at one and the same time. You have pulled off something really really special with this harp. The more I play it (and I’m playing it a lot) the more I am amazed at it.”
But can a 10 pound ‘plastic’ harp sound any good? Superlight Harps™ aren’t plastic, they’re high-tech carbon fiber – the same thing that’s been used for top-end guitars and cellos for years. In the last two years, over 500 Superlight Harps™ have found new homes with VERY happy harpists.
Would you like to know more? Here’s what you can do:
- Fill in the form below to download our free report ‘Buying the Right Harp’.
Then, I hope you’ll go ahead and enjoy the rest of our site, as well, with pictures and an FAQ page to try to answer all your questions about these revolutionary new harps. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or to call us at 800-969-4277 or 828-698-8869 with any additional questions. We look forward to helping you have the harp of your dreams!